Behavioral Health Therapies is a Medicaid approved organization which works with clients with maladaptive behaviors in home and community setting by successfully providing them with appropriate daily living skills. We work primarily with residents in Pasco, Hillsborough Pinellas, and Hernando counties. We are expanding our services to adjacent counties.
Behavioral Health Therapies, Inc. is dedicated to improving the health and the quality of life of individuals of all ages and providing comprehensive wraparound behavioral services for both clients and their families. The standard by which we measure our success is the ability of our clients to live healthful lives within their communities. Behavioral Health Therapies, Inc. is committed to all ethical practices based on professional standards.
Why Choose Us
- BHT has more than 75 years of combined years of experience in providing ABA services.
- BHT responds to individual and community needs by enhancing individual’s abilities to lead health lives through education and comprehensive mental health services.
- BHT has an inclusive staff culture that meets the diverse needs of individuals with developmental disabilities.
- We foster a diverse and inclusive environment that promotes equity.
- We treat all patients with respect through embracing their culture of origin.
- We recognize the importance of translators for services in your language of origin.
- BHT provides services in the clinic, home, or community to meet the needs of the individual
- We have office staff available during business hours to answer your questions regarding billing, scheduling, and services.
- We are an approved provider for most major medical insurance carriers.